Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Jan 2016 23:37:06 +0000
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: More leaks
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

With all due respect to Bus Depot's vast stock and good pricing, it is my experience that their shipping takes a while.  I often thought if I really needed something from them, it would be faster for me to drive up from VA and get the parts, drive home and install them before they'd arrive otherwise.  Van Cafe orders arrive from the other coast faster.  Stressing here that this is just my experience. Stephen