Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Jan 2016 11:18:29 -0800
From:         James Kim <jkim.phd@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: '86 4-speed Westy won't move: Worn out clutch or broken
              transmission?

I confirmed the clutch hydraulics work fine. I can visually see the clutch slave cylinder moving the fork lever in and out. I can also visually confirm that the shift linkage as are all refurbished and connected properly and it moves shifter at the transmission fro, aft, in, and out. The CV flanges are intact.

Sent from my iPhone