Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:00:45 -0800
From:         Patrick Spragge <spraggepat@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: a trick to share... window..
Comments: To: Robert Clemmer <n51219@COMCAST.NET>

I did this a month or so ago and the video was helpful. That piece is longer than you need it to be. I sprayed soapy water into the track and on the rubber and inserted it into the track about sill level and slid it down as far as it wanted to go...then left it about 3" longer than the track and tucked the excess up into the empty space at the top of the door.

Patrick Spragge