Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Jan 2016 22:30:58 +0000
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: DC snow
Comments: To: KIM BRENNAN <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>

And when you do help, the other drivers seem totally clueless about keeping the front wheels straight and synching the push/throttle rhythm required for rocking a vehicle out of an icy spot.  The best-intentioned neighbor in the world is powerless against ignorance and unwillingness to listen to coaching. Stephen