Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2016, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Jan 2016 22:07:30 -0600
From:         Jeff Palmer <jpalmer@MYMTS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tonke-T6 camper van article link The future of Diesel for
              small vehicles-it's Friday.
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>

Good point Dennis. People to often focus on the supply of oil as being the culprit with regard to high prices. Demand is also part of the equation. If supply stays the same and demand goes down, prices go down too. Hopefully the market drives demand down, but if legislation is necessary, so be it.

Jeff