Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2016, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Jan 2016 10:34:25 -0800
From:         Loren Busch <starwagen@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [vanagon] Forward from Larry Chase Re: Jim Thompson
Comments: To: Jim Arnott <jrasite@eoni.com>
Comments: cc: vanagon@yahoogroups.com, Type2 <type2@type2.com>,
          "<vintagebus@type2.com>" <vintagebus@type2.com>,
          Diesel <Diesel-Vanagon@yahoogroups.com>

I want to post a strong 'Second' to Jim and Larry's posts here. Although much newer to the VW community and this list than many of you I have found Jim Thompson's contributions to be of great value. And I have had the pleasure of meeting Jim and sitting around the campfire with him at BBtB for several years now (although Jim had to miss it this year because he was in the hospital). I'm sure there are a few more dollars out there that can be put to very good use in this case. Let's see how high we can push that number at Go Fund Me.