Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:49:52 -0800
From:         Patrick Spragge <spraggepat@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Lower control arm bushing r&r on 89 Westy
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>
Comments: cc: T3 Technique <customerservice@t3technique.com>

Yes I am planning on replacing all of those additional parts...key concern at this time are the lower control arm bushings. This is an 89 with the cast arms and also is a California vehicle and still is. Very solid...absolutely no rust anywhere.

Dennis ...not sure I understand what you mean here > The original lower control arm attachments are a mount, not a bushing

Patrick Spragge