Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:43:57 -0500
From:         Edward Maglott <emaglott3@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Alaskan trip planned with our cat questions

Questions is a strange name for a cat. ;) But then Rene and Georgette Magritte apparently named their dog "after the war." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfBDDbE7lcQ

I tied to get my cat comfortable with vanagon travel by just hanging out with her in the van when it was stationary. She was already 7 or 8 years old and never got comfortable with even that, much less driving. I think you'd have to start young for the cat to really be used to it. I have seen cats casually riding in cars so it must be possible. Edward