Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Feb 2016 14:58:15 -0800
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Another incredible garage find
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@gmail.com>

Dear Barn Finders of North America & all the Ships @ C

surprised by all the garage finds - as the largest cohort of people in North America turn 65 - die off and leave, hanging over the back door, on the hook -- in the kitchen are the keys to the shop no one was ever allowed into -- there in the Fraggle Rock secrets are discovered underneath the entrance to Narnia and behind the portal to Perelandra

regards