Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 Mar 2016 15:19:53 -0800
From:         Loren Busch <starwagen@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] Help needed- non-Vanagon
Comments: To: Jeremy Stovin <jjstov@yahoo.com>
Comments: cc: Wetwesties <wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>

Everything you say says 'dead battery'. Batteries can just die on you, I have had that happen. But more likely battery not getting charged. Try using a jumper battery or getting someone to help with a jump start. If you have AAA they can diagnose the battery on the spot (I've had that done by them) and sell you and install a new battery right there. Can probably check to see if the alternator is charging also. So, my next call would be AAA for battery problems, not for towing yet.