Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Mar 2016 09:49:42 -0800
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [WetWesties] When You Are Being Tailgated
Comments: To: Stan Shapiro <mail@stanshapiro.com>

IMHO it is best to maintain your speed as close as possible. Don't speed up, don't slow down and certainly don't slam on your brakes. Drive as if they are not there. You don't want to do anything unpredictable. Idiots that drive like your example are everywhere and you will always have to deal with them regardless of the vehicle you're driving. They do the same thing for what ever vehicle is in front of them. Just minimize the road rage and slow down for curves as you normally would. Use a turnout if you deem it's safe. Just don't be aggressive as you will more likely aggravate the other driver more into doing something more stupid than they already are.

Safe travels....

Steven 91 Westy