Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Mar 2016 14:04:42 -0700
From:         Rick Cooper <rickdcooper@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cuts off on startup
Comments: To: "SDF ( aka ,jim lahey' - Scott )" <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Just want to say thanks to Scott as well for putting these notes together. I've printed them out and will go through them next time I give my vanagon a 'tune-up' (that's what I call it anyway!) A lot of the items in your list would have never occurred to me as warranting attention. This collection of good advice based on long experience is really appreciated.

Rick