Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Mar 2016 14:33:31 -0700
From:         Eric Wunrow <VW@ERICWUNROW.COM>
Subject:      Re: Larry posted an update on "Jim Thompson's Medical Fund"
Comments: To: Larry Alofs <lalofs@GMAIL.COM>

For what it's worth, we have lived that.

My wife had a misdiagnosed>malpracticed stroke in 2005, at 43. She had 45% brain damage and lots of disabilities, would have died without being such an ass kicker. We lost just about everything but scraped together enough for our Westy in 2013 and have lived in it ever since. This damned bus has been the best thing for her, and for myself in association. Bless Dubbers Everywhere!

This is part of the reason I want to align my life's work to help others, no matter how horrid it's been for us, for someone else it can be much worse. We forget how lucky we are until going through something like this, it feels like hell. But with a little luck and diligence, there's light behind them clouds.

Please let me know what I can do to help in this situation. I don't have much money but there's other things I can do. Might be best to detail things to my EW@EricWunrow.com account so I don't miss it!

Best to Jim! I don't know him but thanks to these tanks we all have the potentials to be friends.

And… RIP, Keith Emerson.

Eric Eric Wunrow Pictures 303. 988. 8717 VW@EricWunrow.com