Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Mar 2016 19:11:06 -0800
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Manual Tranny Rebuild
Comments: To: vw_van_fan_Mark <madvws@COX.NET>

Yes, there are five VERY busy Vanagon shops in the Seattle metro area, and they probably do get priority. I don't think any of them do their own rebuilds, but I don't know about all of them. Daryl built a very good business (he did two for me over the years, and his predecessor did one), and his son Matt is keeping it up. I doubt he has time to build any stock to ship out, he's a one man operation last time I checked. Did you check German Transaxle?

Stuart