Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 17 Mar 2016 04:56:49 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: my Carat
Comments: To: Scott Daniel <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Primo Carats of '90 and '91 vintage are currently listed under "CLASSIC'S" @$15,900 in the NADA guide, IRC. They have gone up in value on the market. If you can get your hands on a good one I'd say go for it with plans to keep it. While no car during its depreciation years is an "investment', once they reach an age to become a "CLASSIC" it beomes a whole 'nother story!