Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:04:09 -0300
From:         Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@NBNET.NB.CA>
Subject:      Re: Vanagons and kids  (was cross country trip)
Comments: To: ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET

Dave,

I have fond memories of a ’66 Westy from my youth and the “brand new” ’71 my Grandparents bought to travel the continent when they retired. I have a different ’66 Westy which I purchased back in the early 90’s sitting in my garage … still runs, but needs some TLC. It currently makes an excellent playhouse for the 5-year old.