Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:14:25 -0500
From:         David Bjorkman <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Cross country trip
Comments: To: rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net

Hi Rich; Got the first one, but the freecampsites site is a new one to me. It's bookmarked on the laptop now. As to the free WIFI, one of the favored things Diane and I did on our Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smokies trip last year, when it was pouring rain, would be to stop at McDonald's, get some french fries (felt like I should buy something if using their WIFI) and find a dog friendly motel.

Dave B/