Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Mar 2016 15:05:39 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Gremlins
Comments: To: Richard Koller <brvkoller@GMAIL.COM>

With the rear tin and muffler out of the way a half inch drive impact with a short 30 mm socket gets that bolt right out. To use a torque wrench to tighten for a manual 4th gear and the handbrake will hold it back. For an automatic placing a thick wall 13 mm socket on one of the torque converter bolts will hold it back.

Dennis

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

From: Richard Koller<mailto:brvkoller@GMAIL.COM> Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 1:51 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM<mailto:vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Subject: Re: Gremlins

How do you guys get that pulley off? Impact wrench? Rick Koller