Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2016, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:45:40 -0400
From:         Peter Cook <mathyeti@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: LARGE VW MECHANIC AUCTION
Comments: To: Geneva Saint-Amour <genevasaintamour@hotmail.com>

How much do large mechanics go for these days?

Peter Cook

mathyeti@gmail.com

cell: (416) 770-0158

315 Douglas Avenue

Toronto, ON M5M 1H2

*43°43'24.3"N, 79°25'0.3"W*

(416) 783-4840

*Mere tolerance of different religions is not enough. Our faiths summon us to embrace our common humanity*. ~ Barack Obama