Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Apr 2016 18:17:02 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Redline MT90
Comments: To: Scott Daniel <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

I have a newly installed clutch, but the throw is not right. Press the clutch pedal and it doesn't disengage until nearly to the floor. The van will creep if you are not really careful to keep that pedal hard to the floor. This is very tiring to a shortlegged fellow like me. I'd like to know how to adjust that up and still getting good clean engagement and disengagement.