Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Apr 2016 17:31:17 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Which 2.1 muffler?

Hi Denis,

thanks for the recommendation, the explanation, and the tip about the CAT and hardwear.

I would like to have this installed on my 1.9. I know I need a part from a later Vanagon but think I can get that locally.

Man I wish your shop and you were closer to me!

If I order the muffeler, Cat, and tail pipe what else do I need to order from GoWsty? And, Is the stainless hardware available in a kit or need to be created at a hardware store?

Your information is wanted and will be used. from watching this list, this is one upgrade that everyone seems to agree on.

thanks,

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto