Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Apr 2016 00:16:27 +0000
From:         den jolliffe <sondancer77@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: 5sp transmission rebuild?
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

In Ontario where the guberment seems to have lots of tax dollars to waste, the roads are still (as of tonight) being sprayed like it's mid January...the solution is far more corrosive than sand/salt that have been used for decades...which makes me think the car companies are likely helping out with the costs...two winters, and my beautiful CA westy was a rust bucket...made me sooo sad to see it...

On Monday, April 25, 2016 7:59 PM, Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

In Alabama where it lives rust and corrosion are two things we don't worry about unless parked for decades.

Jim