Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 May 2016 08:22:59 -0700
From:         Alistair Bel <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Propex heater and rear heater removal pros/cons in colder
              climates
Comments: To: Stuart <ve3smf@YAHOO.COM>

I too love my rear heater :-)

I helped my friend Simon install a propex in his Westy. Not under the rear seat, we installed it between the front seats, built into one of those consul units you put between seats. It's all hidden but of course the console now doesn't come out easily.

And had to drill thru floor to route intake and exhaust and gas line. This was on a syncro so no gas tank to worry about there.

Alistair