Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 May 2016 00:44:28 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: preventative maintenance
Comments: To: David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>

Part of that really depends on the choice of hoses. For the fuel hoses the good stuff will go a real long time. If it was aftermarket most likely 5 to 7 years is a reasonable limit. Most important is regular inspection and checking of the hoses at the connections. If no signs of cracking, checking, hardening, or swelling they are likely good. When checking the ends you want to look carefully at the hose where it is pushed over the connection and under the clamps.

Dennis