Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 May 2016 15:51:00 +0000
From:         Stephen Engel <sengel543@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: AW: looking for rear hatch volkswagen badge
Comments: To: Christoph Boltze <C.Boltze@GMX.DE>

That comes to $45.50 (approx) before shipping, 10% less than Bus Depot's, but still - ouch!If you still have your original or find a cheap old one there have been several refurbishments that people have done that are impressive. I think you can find them on the Samba or the Facebook group. I used silver paint left over from my plastic model building days - didn't last long. No offense to Bus Depot or VW Classic Parts. I understand the business of providing old parts, but I'd rather spend my money on "real" parts.