Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 May 2016 13:49:06 -0400
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon rentals are catching on
Comments: To: Scott Quinnett <dragonflyvans@gmail.com>

Scott, we were learning to be more picky with who we rented to, but it was a painful process. People wanted to rent vans to go to Prince Edward Island from NJ (nope sorry), people wanted to rent them to go to music festivals (unfortunately that didn't end well either as alcohol was involved along with domestic violence). As you said, we tended to think of these vans as our babies as well. Would you hand you children over to just anyone? Some people do, but I don't. :-)

Ken

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com