Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 May 2016 11:02:04 -1000
From:         Scott <SCOTTDANIEL@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wipers only have one speed,
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

addendum to my previous post .. I have never even tried any archives.. 'whatever' it is .. in any subject ..any device ..ANYTHING .. I just Google .. you instantly see posts from forums ... articles and vids people have posted ..on literally and virtually anything.

On 05/16/2016 03:42 AM, Don Hanson wrote: > 84 tin top. I am finishing up the revival of my Vanagon after it sat for > the winter with a sore transmission and the high speed of the wipers > doesn't work. The wipers behave normally on all the other functions of > the column stalk wiper switch, but the wipers just plug along at low speed > when I switch them to high....Is there something I should look at that > might save me pulling the dash and checking the motor etc? > > FWIW....I have repeatedly tried to use the archives of the Vanagon list > with no success, ever. I've been using Google search instead. Is there > a secret decoder ring I must have to make the archive search work, or am I > just stupid? (wait, don't answer the second question....) > > Don Hanson >