Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 26 May 2016 12:32:07 -0700
From:         Grant Johnson <smiley.grant@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: No start
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jrodgers113@gmail.com>

It's an 88, and I put in a new ignition switch about month ago. It ran fine, then the next morning turned over but no start. There was a rainstorm that night. Don't know if that had anything to do with it or not, but it makes me suspicious of electrical. Fuel pump looked OG so I swapped in the Napa pump for a Ford. That was it's own can of worms, with the fuel tank outlet being 12 mm and the pump inlet being 7......... I'm out of town for a few days, but I'll be digging back into it when I get home. Always something