Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 May 2016 15:00:01 -0400
From:         Dennis Jowell <dennisjowell@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Water tank level system
Comments: To: Neil2 <vidublu@GMAIL.COM>

Neil, Mine always shows half full. It use to show empty but not today. Last year I took the wand apart etc. and repaired it as the list suggested but worked only for a few weeks. Filled it so green light would show once and my Westy floor got wet so I haven't filled it all the way up. Even replaced and tightened all the hoses. Let me know what you find out. Also was suggested that the ground is likely a problem. Trying to understand the wiring from my Bentley I can't find the ground for this circuit on my 88 GL Westy.

Dennis Jowell Scotch Hollow Farm Newbury, Vermont