Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 May 2016 19:26:44 +0000
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: front seats for 90 syncro westy
Comments: To: Larry Alofs <lalofs@GMAIL.COM>

Eurovans '93-'97 have the seats that can be easily adapted.  I have '93s in my '87 Westy.  From '98 on the rails are different and require more work to adapt. The late Stow 'N Go seats are great news for Vanagon owners because the supply of EV seats was never large to begin with and the S'NG seats are all newer and, being back seats, are likely to have had much less use than high-mileage EV fronts.  Stephen