Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Jun 2016 19:37:17 -0700
From:         Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Eureka, reprise! Upholstery sourcing
Comments: To: Neil2 <vidublu@GMAIL.COM>

Yes, Perfect Fit McDonald has been around a long time. Supposedly wholesale only, but I bought a lot from them back in the '80s when they had a store in central Seattle. They had all the OEM VW fabrics and vinyls at that time. Truly a candy store for the old car hobbyist or camper converter.

A great place to get new foam for re-doing the rear seat/bed!

Stuart