Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Jul 2016 14:07:42 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Towing insurance was: Air conditioning
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>

When it comes to towing insurance I feel that it is a must have especially when you travel far from home. Not just the money factor but in the event something happens it is of benefit to have a single number to call and most plans can you help even for non-vehicle events. Sometimes you go for years and never need it but it is good to have. I have had Coach Net since my 2nd motor home (1999) and a number of times they even helped me find parts or tools. After my experience in February last year with two breakdowns in two days They have won me over for good. For the second breakdown which was a tire blow out while they were working on getting a tow truck to pick up the motor home they also located a wheel and tire. They towed me to the place that had the wheel, then again to the place that had the tire. This happened just before Midnight in Georgia. I was back on the road 10:00 am next morning. Keep in mind I needed a 22.5 X 8.5 aluminum wheel and a 275/70-22.5 Load range J tire. They knew where to look and who to call in the middle of the night.

My renewal e-mail came a few days later. Immediately upped for another three years.

Dennis