Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Jul 2016 14:58:31 -0700
From:         Patrick Spragge <spraggepat@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon entertainment...
Comments: To: Marc Perdue <mcperdue@gmail.com>

Marc...Richard Smith says that in the earlier vanagons, the speakers are attached from behind the panel....ugh. My '89 are attached from the front (unless these are aftermarket speakers...but they have the vw/Audi sticker still attached so maybe they are original. GoWesty has a video of removing the panels...remove the window knob, and the door latch, etc then pop it off. I have a set of nylon tools meant for this sort of thing...available at most FLAPS.

Patrick Spragge