Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 9 Jul 2016 20:04:43 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Boring steel wheels Another wheel and tire option.
Comments: To: Marc Perdue <mcperdue@GMAIL.COM>

It means that you need to check for or get the correct hardware. Awful grammar! These use the common 60 cone seat just like the factory alloys. 19mm thick wall impact sockets won’t fit so you need thin wall impacts, chrome, or hardware with 17mm heads. I often use the spline sets. This wheel is also available in a 17 X 8 with the 32mm offset. I have not tried that combination yet. The 17 X7.5 with 25mm offset has been working well on both 2WD and Syncros.

Dennis