Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:30:03 -0400
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: AC condensate drainage trouble
Comments: To: Ryan Shawley <easywind1975@hotmail.com>

Funny story on this one, I took my 93 year old grandmother across the country way back in like 1999 (so some of you folks might remember that epic journey) in a really nice 87 Westy. The AC didn't work at first and after suffering through Arkansas, we got it charged in Texas only to have the dry heat kick in, and not really use it until we got out to California. So we are doing the cursed California stop light every 100 foot thing, with the AC on full blast and a light changed and I had to do a quick stomp on the brakes. My grandmom is sitting on the back seat of course and all of the sudden she is hollering and shivering. Yup, she got a nice shower of freezing cold AC water! :-) Pulled into the next strip mall, unplugged the drain tubes, and never had another issue. One of those funny memories I will always cherish. I think she thought it was funny too after she dried off a bit :-)

Ken

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com