Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:11:19 +0000
From:         Jared Planter <jaredplanter@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Big Sur CA Camping

Thank you all for the recommendations!

We lost service all through the Big Sur drive so we weren't able to check our email or we would have stayed at Nacimiento-Fergusson road. We plan on staying there on the way home now that we know about it!

We arrived on the edge of Monterey at around 10PM and we had been driving for about 12 hours - we were exhausted. We finally got service there and saw Rich's comment about the Monterey city campground. Fortunately for us they still had a couple spaces and we were able to get a great nights sleep and a hot shower in the morning for only $30. Thanks for the tip Rich.

Onward to SF!

Thank you all, again, for the info!