Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Jul 2016 09:17:08 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Headrests in the back
Comments: To: Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@NBNET.NB.CA>

Oh don't worry, every time I think I've done something special I see someone else has done it before, and a whole lot better.

Latest example is this really nice (laser or waterjet cut?) stainless steel vent. My version totally pales in comparison.

The nice one linked here http://www.daswolfgang.com/stainless-fridge-vent/

I try not to become depressed :-)

Alistair