Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2016, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Jul 2016 09:57:12 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Busses By the Buoy

Hi folks traveling to Busses By the Buoy September 9, 10, 11, in Alfred ME.

I just noticed that the reduced price ends August 1. So if you are going consider reserving a site this weekend. I was told today 5 sites and one cabin are still available. camping in the field and doubling up is available for those attending last minute.

Also, a recent email notes T-shirts need to be pre ordered.

I thought I’d post this in case folks needed the timely info and are not on the email list.

Here is some info from a earlier email.

Eric

I am pleased to announce that we have our campground for this year's buses. We will be at Walnut Grove Campground in Alfred, Maine. Phone (207) 324-1207; e-mail: info@walnutgrovecampground.net; web site: www.walnutgrovecampground.net 207 324 1207 599 Gore Road - Alfred, ME 04002 - Dates for this year are September 9-11, 2016.

The pricing will be:

BEFORE August 1st: $31.39 per night. AFTER August 1st: the price will be $34.88 per night. Prices include tax.

Dave and I will be on site 62.

Sites are wooded or in the field and have water and electric. Sites are spacious. They also have three cabins, call for pricing on those.

Dogs are welcome but you MUST bring proof of rabies vaccination.

There is a small store, rec hall, playground, horseshoe pits and a ball field. They also offer such goodies as homemade doughnuts.

Reminder: Saturday night will be a potluck dinner. We will have, turkey in a barrel available from the campground. For those who wish, bring the recipe for your potluck dish to share with others who may want it. No potluck breakfast Sunday morning.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia