Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2016, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Jul 2016 12:03:05 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      space under the Passenger and Driver's seat

Hi folks,

I’m working on placing a sub woofer under my driver’s seat. I noticed that I don’t have the option for doing this on the passenger side as there is no access to that area.

As rocky Mountain Westy sells kits for a drawer in these areas I’m wondering if anyone who has don that could sent the details on how to access the area especially on the passenger side.

I expect I’ll need help cutting out a opening. If someone has a template for the opening that is used for Rocky Mountain I could make that space a available and use as is for now and later install the drawer if wanted. Just having the space under the seat could be a useful storage space for items. I expect most of my spair parts could fit in there. Or maybe I move the sub woofer to that location so my drivers don’t need to feel the boom in sensitive areas.

Eric Caron 85 GL auto westfalia