Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Aug 2016 21:07:07 +0200
From:         Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 3149 Tool for Crank Pulley Removal - What was I thinking?
Comments: To: David <fjazzbass@GMAIL.COM>

If you read the Bentley they tell you that you can damage the crank by not using the 3149 to hold the pulley. I bought one one years ago when I built my 1.9 and it's been sitting so long I lost a piece for it. When you put the larger pump in did you check the clearance between the gears and the surface of the pump with a feeler gauge?

Stacy

Sent from my iPhone