Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Aug 2016 11:13:17 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Battery question, nvc, but could be
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

Thanks, I've put the solar panel on them... I just called Costco, where I bought these Interstate batts in April... I can't find the receipt, but they said "no problem, bring em in, we'll give you replacements".... Costco is a couple hours away, though, and swapping these will take a day...with the trip, so if they're going to "come back ok". ..rather not go through that...