Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Aug 2016 17:26:34 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Carat with new engine/overhauled auto tranny.
Comments: To: Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@nbnet.nb.ca>

I can't answer the question about circuitry - yet. Haven't had this thing running ever until just lately, so I'm new to the autotranny.

If in park mode, starter turns and turns. Then switch off, switch back on and over to start and the engine starts smoothly with seemly about 2 revolutions.

If in neutral, it starts right up without delay. Two revolutions and its there!

Mystery to me!

John