Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2016, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Aug 2016 12:22:24 -0300
From:         Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@NBNET.NB.CA>
Subject:      Re: Friday nvc: Sprinters
Comments: To: Dave Bohannan <fjazzbass@GMAIL.COM>

I have a 2001 VW LT 35 (pretty much the same vehicle as an MB Sprinter 312, though interior trim is a little downscale) with {only} 145,000 kms on the dial. Other than the parking heater is not working at present (control unit is not turning on) and the OEM tyre size is becoming difficult to find (nothing new here), I am happy with the vehicle. My LT is the Doka with a dump bed (kipper), but everything else is the same as the vans.