Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Sep 2016 20:00:46 -0400
From:         David <fjazzbass@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: A/C Trouble shooting - 1991 Carat
Comments: To: John Rodgers <jrodgers113@gmail.com>

I know it probably sounds basic, but did you try to change the thermostatic knob at the controls? Does it "click" to show that it's doing something? I've got an 85 so that control may operate different than yours- but the compressor on mine won't turn on if I have that knob turned all the way "down"...

Dave