Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Oct 2016 21:47:03 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Friday Beetle question

Thanks everyone for the info and thoughts.

Having limited resources and a deep love of my vanagon Westfalias, I’m going to keep holding out on these tempting side tracks and stick to care of my van and wait for a related project or parts van to come my way.

Still, so many fun projects and so little time. the simplicity of this old bug makes it a good choice for building my skills, but my darn practical side is hearing Stuart and Denis’s comments loud and clear.

Thanks everyone for the fun reality check.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia