Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2016, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Oct 2016 14:39:53 +0000
From:         joe kallo <quietglow@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Howdy all!

Thanks all! I completely forgot to add: and if anyone on the list is coming through Chicago, let me know if you need logistics help and/or want to have a beer. We'd be happy to help.

We were camping at the nearby dunes national lakeshore this weekend and while out hiking we spotted a Westy. This was only the third or so we'd seen out in the wild in the last 6 months so of course we got all excited. Later that evening, 'lo and behold they rolled into the campground and parked across from us. This, as you can imagine, was quite an exciting thing. We ended up chatting with the other couple for a good while, and it reminded me that the Westy community is really fantastic. We're looking forward to running into more of you all in the travels ahead.