Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Oct 2016 02:35:26 +0000
From:         Vince Speelman <v@VINSPEE.ME>
Subject:      Re: Stranded '90 Vanagon in Bay City, MI
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@gmail.com>

First time posting. My wife and I are about two hours away in Detroit. We have taken our 81 Air Cooled to Munk's Motors in Waterford. They are a VW and Porsche shop who have lots of vanagon experience. A bit pricey but they do good work and are friendly.  Their number is (248) 681-8081. Good luck! I'm happy to help if they can get down this way. I'm no mechanic but have hot showers, a driveway, coffee, WiFi, etc.