Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2016, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Oct 2016 19:54:43 -0400
From:         Eric Wunrow <VW@ERICWUNROW.COM>
Subject:      Re: side door window knob tightening
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>

You're more than welcome, Eric. My phone number's just below my posts if we can ever help with anything — though despite being full-time on the road for 38 months, we only bought the bus just prior to living in it so there's more I don't know than what I do!

My wife had a malpracticed stroke that forced us to live remotely, so just know you have support if we can give it. From what I've read here — though I only infrequently check in — it appears there's others as well and I think it's safe to say many are pulling for you. The world sucks without that.

Best to you.

Eric Eric Wunrow Pictures 303. 988. 8717

VW@EricWunrow.com (for this list's emails) EW@EricWunrow.com (for private messages)