Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Oct 2016 16:15:08 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ecaron1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Rear windo seal replacement tips

Hi Jim,

My neighbor is a retired auto body shop owner and in his late 70’s. He claims to remember well working on the busses. I don’t think this window seal is his favorite to do but he remembered the process well. And, thanks for the tips on the rear defrost. I was told it was not working two winters ago. I went out and cleaned the contacts by the window and then turned it on. My talking thermometer showed the window temp clime quickly from 50 to 62. I turned it off then feeling confident it now works.

Also, I realize now I should get those curtains and rods off before I bring the van to him.

Should I remove the rear wiper or is that not a problem?

Eric