Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2016, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Oct 2016 07:51:36 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Electric windows
Comments: To: Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@gmail.com>

Would be interested. I note that Van Cafe now has the regulators in stock at $124.00.

The aggravating thing to me is that I have THREE regulators with good motors, yet all three of these have failed in the same spot - the bottom capstan. Its a plastic piece and pulls loose from its metal support rendering it useless.

John